April 1, 2012

instafriday: week 11.

Sorry for the late edition! You'll find out why I was super lame and didn't post on Friday later this week.

Picnik collage

If I'm not too lazy again...

Anyway, here are a few of the highs/lows from the week:
1. Shopping at IKEA. And I just maybe bought one or two things off my wishlist. Just maybe...

2. Learning that there is such a thing as a dessert stomach. Which is separate from your breakfast/lunch/dinner stomach. Which also explains why everyone has room for dessert. Am I right or am I right?

3. Celebrating Palm Sunday with preschoolers. Is it not the cutest thing to see kids waving fern branches to and fro? Somehow I ended up with two branches and probably looked more like the Easter rabbit as I was waving mine around.

4. Rain rain rain. When will it be summer?

5. Realizing you readers are still here. Even after I post about the most ridiculously boring things ever. hats off to you! Or in teacher's language, give yourself a pat on the back!

Here's to a new week. Happy Sunday!

No comments

Post a Comment

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall