March 22, 2012

SD card photo dump: winter 2012.

Now that it's officially Spring, I figure it's about time to start cleaning...which includes my camera's SD card. Because when it comes to dumping it out and editing photos, well, that only happens when I'm feeling super energetic. The only time I eagerly dump/edit photos is on the tenth of each month.

Yeah. Somebody needs some motivation.

Anyway, here are some random photos from Winter 2012.

Picnik collage

1. Snow. I still can't believe it snowed three times this year. It may not have stuck around long, but it was quite a surprise nonetheless.

2. Pizza with some chili pepper flakes. Yum.

3. Yep, those are bananas. On a barbecue grill. We're weird. But when you're grilling pizza (yep, photo to the left is all the evidence that's left) why not try bananas as well? And if you're curious, my sisters and dad liked them with vanilla ice cream. Me? I wasn't a huge fan (mostly because I don't like ripe bananas. Yep, you read that right. I like me some barely ripe bananas--aka with a little green on the stem).

4. Strawberries. Can't wait for the ones in our yard to pop up in June.

5. My favorite winter outfit. Which also happens to have pieces all from Old Navy. Yep, the shirt, the cardigan, the scarf, and the jeans. Unfortunately, all the pieces were bought awhile ago. But if you're wondering, these are the jeans I wear (and love!).

6. Goldfish. My mom loves to try new food, and my sister likes white cheddar flavored snacks, so this one was a no brainer. Just supporting the economy one Goldfish bag at a time.

7. Had to end this photo collage with another snowy/icy photo. It was mandatory.

So tell me, how often do you (honestly) dump/edit your photos? Right after a photo shoot? Or is it a routine? Or are you like me, a when-you-feel-like-it dumper?

No comments

Post a Comment

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall