April 19, 2012

itching.

3afc1def6f0c7b53460fd5b291c40561dd332bae

Not literally. At least at the moment (sometimes my little sister's rats make me itch, but that's another story in and of itself).

But I've been a little itchy lately.

Itching about summer. There's a job to be found, there are people to be seen, and there are memories to be made.

And for a money-saver, I'm oddly itching about shopping. I'd love to buy a new cardigan and skirt. But alas, tuition is due and that (for some odd reason) takes priority over my desire to expand my closet.

And itching about crafting. I'd really like to make some flowers (like these or these) to fill my many glass jars and other various containers collecting dust around my room. I'm headed to Michael's with my mom later today, so we'll see what I come up with.

Uggh. All of this talk about itching is making me itch. Not good people, not good.
So enough about me. What have you been itching about lately?

2 comments

  1. I'm totally itching for summer too! School has been wearing me down.. I just can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by so it can be sweet summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie: I'm glad I'm not the only one longing for summer!

    ReplyDelete

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall