June 19, 2012

the most photos ever.

I actually used my camera this weekend. I documented the little things. Not people (although this is a goal of mine this summer), just a dog, some pretty flowers, lots of food, and lots of fun.

It was amazing. Even if I'm not a dad.

So get your mouse hand ready, because there are a lot of photos coming your way...

First, I baked a cake (and made a mess).
IMG_4888

I also found some pretty flowers in the yard.
IMG_4906

Strawberries, strawberries, strawberries!
IMG_4909

My grandma made a watermelon + cherry volcano.
IMG_4914

I ate a donut hole. And didn't share one bit of it.
IMG_4918

My grandparents have a lovely view of the Pacific Northwest.
IMG_4919

Love the colors in this photo.
IMG_4920

Peonies! One of my favoritest flowers, ever!
IMG_4934

Some wet footprints.
IMG_4938

I made whipped cream! (it's a big deal, because I've been scared to since I made butter once). Sorry about the poor lighting. I was too excited about the whipped cream.
IMG_4940

Love this photo.
IMG_4942

Cherries! And blue sky, too!
IMG_4951

Dry weather = perfect time for bare feet. Sorry about the white skin color.
IMG_4957

My mom grilled. It was super yummy.
IMG_4958

My sister grilled, too.
IMG_4960

...and things caught on fire. Please note how far away I am.
IMG_4972

IMG_4964

in the end, dinner was delish.
dinner.

Congrats! You made it through all the photos!

Hope you had a great weekend. We actually had pretty nice weather (for once!), did you?

2 comments

  1. The color in these photos are so inviting and lovely! The weather looks so lovely....and not blistering hot. I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been trying to work on my photography, so it's always nice to hear people's feedback. And the weather was perfect for me, especially because it's a little cool + wet today.

      Delete

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall