July 16, 2012

hot weather...

ice cream loving.

Am I right or am I right? My dad really wanted ice cream the other night and so we headed to the grocery store to pick up these little cuties.

Totally worth the 5 dollars spent. Plus, everyone can choose their favorite and taste test as well. And the spoons those individual-sized cups come with are kinda of cute in a mini-way.

All in all, it was totally worth it. Fairly cheap. And pretty fun.

cookie dough ice cream love.

Got any cooling off and/or keeping cool tips for a wimpy-northwest-girl? Seriously, I just about die in 85 degree weather.

Just being honest.

2 comments

  1. yum! i completely agree. i especially love your pick of strawberry cheesecake ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a delicious summer treat. Yep, anything cheesecake-related is game for me! My sister actually chose that flavor and she really loved it! :)

      Delete

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall