October 25, 2012

brown paper packages tied up with string...

...these are a few of my favorite things...

I can't remember if I've ever told you that I once played in my high school's production of The Sound of Music. No, I was not a von Trapp. I was in the orchestra pit. It was kinda crazy, not totally worth it to be honest, but definitely unforgettable.

Moving on. I wanted to share some of the prettiest goodies I got in the mail. I'll share the shops/blogs behind these beautiful products at the end, because they all deserve some love. Plus, their products are all beautiful (my photos do not do them justice!). I mean, even the packaging was beautiful!

so pretty.
cute packaging.
brooch up close.
ipodcover.
ampersand

Flower brooch: shop // blog
iPod case (Bluetiful cover): shop // blog
Ampersand embroidery: shop // blog

2 comments

  1. these are ADORABLE! love these handmade goodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? They truly are adorable and I'm having a lot of fun decorating my room with all the goodies. Handmade is definitely the best. :)

      Delete

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall