July 16, 2013

THE CIRCLE: JULY 2013.

Hey, hey, hey! The Circle's back.

Okay, that's probably the lamest introduction ever.

But, to turn all of that around, I want to take a moment and introduce you to my co-host for this month:
BaileyJean
anchoredinlove

Bailey Jean is not a only kind-hearted friend, but she's also got a great eye for graphic design and she shares my love for adoption. She's inspirational, to say the very least! Oh, and this is her birthday week, too so you be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday, too!

Through emails, the two of us came up with a topic that I'm super excited to write and read about. It's something that I think we, as bloggers, are each and every day. So without further ado, here's this month topic:
JulyArrow

And here's what we want you to write on. What does creativity mean to you? What's the first thing to come to mind when you hear that word? Does it mean expressing yourself? Does it mean painting or drawing?

How do you stay creative? Does it mean scheduling time for yourself? Or using amazing sites like Pinterest? Or does it happen all on a whim?

And because The Circle is all about making new friends and getting to know each other just a little bit better, what is one creative side that you either don't talk about much on your blog or that you are hiding from us? Do you have a secret dance? Do you speak multiple languages? Do you sing in the shower? Let's find similar traits and reveal some secrets at the same time, okay?

Lastly, Bailey Jean and I want to encourage you to post a collage to go with this post. Include photos of your favorite pins of the week, some photos that you've taken recently, or your creative space either online or in your own home. Just be sure to link with love and provide sources for images that aren't your own!

And if you need collage inspiration, head over to Bailey Jean's blog because my goodness that girl is talented at making beautiful collages (seriously, she is!).

So to sum it up, here are the three questions to write on. And as always, make this post your own! Creativity is in the eye of the beholder, and we want you to be creative with this post. 
1. What does creativity mean to you?
2. How do you stay creative? Who do you draw inspiration from?
3. What is a creative part of you that you don't share much on your blog (i.e. a talent, hobby, activity, passion, etc.).

We can't wait to read your posts and look at all of your beautiful collages!

The fine print: To link-up, simply grab a button + post it on your blog or include it in your post, add your link below, and then go see read up on everyone's posts and thoughts on creativity! The amount of creativity you put into this post is completely up to you!








In Its Time

8 comments

  1. OMG! I love this one :D Creativity is what I live for, I (almost) eat, dream and sleep it. Have mine all written up and almost ready to go!

    xxSusanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you're excited about this topic! I think that creativity is definitely an interesting topic and I think it's also something that we all see differently. That said, I cannot wait to read your post! :)

      Delete
  2. oh i definitely can't wait to join this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm way behind with stuff this week but I'm working on a post for tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries--I'm way behind on blog reading (yours included!). It's crazy how summer just speeds by. :)

      Can't wait to read your post!

      Delete
  4. I have never done a link up before, but my blog friend suggested I do one! I love your topic and I can't wait to make a post.

    Courtney
    thinkerdreamdoer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney! Yes, definitely link-up! Link-ups are a great way to meet new bloggers and a great way to fix any writer's block!

      Can't wait to read your post! :)

      Delete

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall