January 1, 2014

JANUARY SWAP FEATURE | NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS.

Happy 2014, friends! I'm taking a day off from blogging today (what a way to ring in the New Year, right?) and letting these lovely ladies take over. As part of my swap, each month I ask my swappers one question as a way for you to get to know them a little better.

And this month's question? We're talking all about resolutions. And how I don't keep them (ahem).

So tell me, what is your resolution for this year? Do you make them/keep them? Write them down and forget about them two months later, or just not write them all together?

britneypng
Britney
I've never really made any resolutions, but my goal for 2014 is too do well in Grad School and experience all that God has for me there as I move away from everything that is familiar into something new and not so familiar. I trust that God has a plan for it all, and I know that by trusting in His plan, everything else will work out.

madisonpng
Madison
My New Year's Resolutions for this coming year are to strive (with God's help!) to be more inwardly and outwardly obedient to my parents. I would also like to lay aside this coming year as many distractions as possible that have been hindering me in my prayer time, schoolwork and basketball (music, movies, computer, etc.).

jesspng
Jess
I try so, so very hard to be a New Year's resolution-er. The closer the end of December draws near, the more I think about what I want to accomplish in the new year. 2013 brought some amazing adventures that I never thought I would ever get to experience. I met some wonderful people, saw some beautiful places, started blogging again, moved back home, and turned 25. I'm very excited for 2014 and can't wait to see what it brings and who it brings with it! Here are some things I want to do in 2014: start running (and stick with it), find a full-time job, and get on a plane to somewhere new. Cheers to 2014!!

Happy New Year's friends! Did you stay up until midnight? Are you excited for all that God's got in store for us in 2014? Hope this year's started off well for you!

And if you'd like to swap with me next month, I've got two spots left and I know one is calling your name!

6 comments

  1. Our church has a "Watch Night Service" every year on New Years Eve. This year we had a Chili Cook-Off and just spent the rest of the night playing games! Then we sang songs and had a short service. I think it is so awesome to ring in the new year year together as a church family. :) It's always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's cool! I've never heard of a New Year's Eve service, but it actually sounds like a really good idea. And when it comes to playing games? I'm always down for that, too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love all of your goals. Have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to swap with you next month or whenever's free! =)
    Happy 2014!
    -Bess-
    bessbagblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there's still space! I'll save it for you and email you with more info later this month. :) Excited to swap with you!!

      Delete

© IN ITS TIMEMaira Gall